|
|
I’ll be blunt… I expected your name to be on the Weekly Options Countdown list by now. |
At 7 p.m. ET TONIGHT, I’m releasing 6 brand-new trades. |
These aren’t guesses or “what ifs.” Each one is a defined setup (straight calls and puts) designed to expire by Friday, October 2nd. |
The target profit? 3X return. |
Most traders miss this opportunity because they hesitate. But hesitation is exactly what this strategy is built to overcome. You get the trades in hand on Sunday night, enter on Monday, and close by Friday. |
Clear, decisive, structured. |
And the results from the summer speak for themselves: |
|
|
Here’s the opportunity I presented to you on Friday: |
You can access September’s trades for just $10 – rather than the standard $249. |
AND… if you decide to join while the price is slashed, I’ve included a bonus: |
A FREE one-month trial to my newest Schaeffer’s program: The Monday Trading Room. This is a LIVE education program helping you become an all-around better trader – learn how to enter, manage, adjust, and closeout of your trades with step-by-step walkthroughs. |
I need to see your email added by 6:30 PM ET or they won’t be delivered. |
Get in now BEFORE your team kicks off today and you forget... |
Get My Trade Instructions |
|
Talk Soon, |
Bernie Schaeffer |
Founder & CEO |
Schaeffer’s Investment Research
📧 service@sir-inc.com
📞 1-800-448-2080 🌍 1-513-589-3800 International |
|
0 التعليقات:
إرسال تعليق