|
|
Rookie mistake on my end... |
I’ve went on and on about why straddles are perfect for today’s environment. |
But I didn’t actually tell you what you’d be getting. |
The program is Volatility Trader, here’s what to expect: |
You’ll receive up to 4 fresh trade recommendations per month, with at least 2 Friday afternoon trades during the month. When option prices are unusually high across the board, there will be fewer than four.
Holding periods are typically between two to six weeks. We typically hold at least partial positions into expiration but reserve the right to exit positions early to limit losses.
The straddle prices will typically be $6 or less, although some higher-priced stocks will command higher premium.
Entry window: One to two days
Exit window: Will vary. We may recommend closing the call and the put within the straddle simultaneously, or we may recommend closing one side of the trade to lock in a profit, or we may recommend an additional option purchase to cap potential losses and/or lock in profits if position makes a big move early in the trade.
|
Normally $2,495 per year. The link I’ve included below would get you in for only $195. |
I attached yesterday’s email to your convenience, I suggest giving it a read to understand why Volatility Trader should be in your arsenal and how it’s changed current members’ entire year’s outcome. |
The link will go to a 404 Error Page at midnight. |
Lock in Volatility Trader |
|
Sincerely, |
Todd Salamone |
Senior VP of Research |
Schaeffer’s Investment Research
📧 service@sir-inc.com
📞 1-800-448-2080 🌍 1-513-589-3800 International |
|
0 التعليقات:
إرسال تعليق