|
||||||||||
|
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
|
||||||||||
|
To view this email as a web page, go here.
|
|
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
4 Months in Cash — and the Market Just Proved Why Hey, Graham Lindman here… Four months mostly in cash sounds painfully boring — until you realize the Nasdaq and S&P 500 have spent months going almost nowhere... I've kept my trading account mostly sidelined while focusing on shorter-term day trades with defined entries, planned exits and less overnight exposure. Today I'm breaking down why patience has protected capital, what rising fear signals and how beaten-down valuations may create opportunities for long-term investors. The market doesn't pay you for staying busy; it rewards you for acting when conditions finally line up. If you've felt pressured to force trades in a directionless market, this is the reset you need. Get the full story, then join us at 10:30 a.m. ET for Opening Playbook!
P.S. Every morning, I get in front of the market looking for one of my favorite daily trade setups – one designed to target an extra $500 in income in roughly 60 minutes, starting with just a $1,000 stake.
And this morning at 8:30 a.m. ET, I’ll show you exactly what I’m looking for before the opening bell. Come see my No. 1 strategy for trading the market open — BEFORE the bell rings. I’ll walk you through:
I’ve used this approach to target an extra $500 in income from just a $1,000 starting stake — often in roughly 60 minutes. And we’ve done it with an accuracy north of 75% each morning. Of course, I can’t guarantee what any individual trade will do. But I can show you exactly how I approach the market each morning and what I’m looking for before putting a trade on. So if you want to get into this morning's brand new alert… Click here to login to the class now. I’ll see you there! P.S. If you can’t make it to today's class, I've prepared a replay for you right here.
Live at 11:30AM: Lance and I Will Unveil the Next Evolution of Daily Income
You'll see how regular traders have been going after top payout opportunities worth 92%...101%... and 167% in a few short hours... Plus you'll get to trade with us as we go after today's newest setups.
Graham Lindman
Graham Lindman Trading Follow along for real-time analysis, trade ideas, market insights and more in my public Telegram channel! Important Note: No one from the Prosperity team or Graham Lindman Trading will ever contact you directly on Telegram. |
|
|
|
ABOUT US: We believe that the opportunity for financial literacy and freedom belongs to all people, not just those who already have years of investing experience. Prosperity Pub provides an array of educational services and products that will help you navigate the markets and become a better investor. Trading is made simple through our online forum full of trading techniques to give you the best tools to kick-start your investing journey. We offer collaborative webinars and training; we love to teach. No matter the opportunity, we bring together a strong community of like-minded traders to focus on analyzing market news as it’s presented each day. |
0 التعليقات:
إرسال تعليق