Dear Reader, |
The free bonus year Big T is offering with Inside Crypto comes to an end this Wednesday, October 7th. |
After that, it’s gone. |
You haven't missed it yet, and there's a free pick waiting for you right now. |
During his 4th Crypto Wealth Wave briefing, Big T gave away his top pick to ride this coming wave, completely free. His past free recommendations have an average peak gain of more than 750%. |
So if you want a real shot at getting positioned before this $100 trillion shift… |
Watch the replay here to get the name and see what's coming. |
Or press play below: |
|
|
Regards, |
Tiwari Research Group Member Services |
P.S. No need to wait. You can skip the replay and go straight to locking in your free bonus year here. |
|
|
In case you missed it, here’s Big T’s Digital Asset Daily |
|
|
Bitcoin Moves in Waves |
I know this has been a brutal stretch to be a crypto investor. |
Bitcoin is still 32% below its October 2025 high of $126,000. Most altcoins have been hit even harder. And every few days it seems like there’s another reason to question whether you should still be invested in this asset class. |
Look at what bitcoin had to absorb just last week. |
The war with Iran pushed oil back above $100 per barrel, making the inflation problem even harder for the Federal Reserve to solve. |
Then the Senate failed to move the CLARITY Act forward, stalling one of the biggest pieces of crypto legislation in Washington. |
A day later, the Fed raised interest rates for the first time in more than three years, giving investors another reason to pull money out of risk assets like crypto. |
If you’ve looked at all of that and wondered whether the smart move is to sell, salvage what’s left, and come back when things feel safer, I get it. |
In the past, the headlines we saw last week would’ve absolutely crushed bitcoin. And BTC has taken some hits. But every time it gets knocked down, buyers keep stepping back in. |
As of this writing, bitcoin is nearly 50% above its 2026 low of $57,700. |
That tells me something. |
People still feel lousy about crypto. The headlines are still ugly. But the price is holding up far better than you’d expect given everything being thrown at it. |
My read is that – behind the scenes – stronger hands are coming back into this market. |
And given the money we’re seeing move through the institutional channels, I believe some of those buyers are the same big-money players who have driven every major Crypto Wealth Wave before this one. (More on those wealth waves in a moment.) |
In fact, if all I had to offer you right now was, “Don’t worry. Crypto is going back up. Just trust me,” you should ignore what I have to say today. |
I’ve been through too many cycles to ask you for blind faith. |
What I want to show you instead is a pattern I have watched play out again and again since I first got into crypto in 2016. |
The most expensive time to quit crypto has usually been the moment when quitting felt most reasonable. |
I’ve seen good people walk away at exactly that point, only to watch the market turn around without them. |
I’ve been through enough crypto cycles now to recognize this pattern. Three separate times, a new group of buyers came into this market and brought a fresh wave of money with them. |
Look at bitcoin. |
I first recommended BTC in April 2016 when it was trading around $400-and-change. At the time, bitcoin was misunderstood. Plenty of people thought it was a joke. One of its own core developers had just walked away and called it a failed experiment. |
I went back through my research, and the deeper I looked, the more convinced I became that the story was getting stronger, not weaker. Usage was growing, more money was coming into the market, and the infrastructure around crypto was starting to mature. |
Everything I was seeing told me adoption was coming. So I stuck with my call to buy. |
By December 2017, bitcoin had climbed to nearly $20,000, a gain of roughly 4,550%. A $1,000 stake when I first recommended BTC would’ve grown to about $46,500. |
Then the first Crypto Winter hit. |
Bitcoin fell below $4,000. The headlines turned ugly. People who had laughed at bitcoin in 2016 came back and said the whole thing had been a bubble after all. But my research was still telling me the same thing: adoption was moving forward. |
So while a lot of people were giving up, I doubled down and told my readers to buy before the next bull market got underway. |
Bitcoin went from roughly $3,200 to about $69,000, a gain of approximately 2,056%. Every $1,000 invested near those lows would have grown to about $21,562. |
Then it happened again. Bitcoin crashed to around $16,000. |
By then, people had a new explanation for why I kept getting bitcoin right: I’d just been lucky. And when I said bitcoin would eventually break through $100,000, plenty of people thought I had finally lost my marbles. |
I understood why. |
Calling for six-figure bitcoin while it was sitting near $16,000 sounded ridiculous if all you were looking at was the price. But I wasn’t making that call based on hope. |
I was following the same narrative I had followed from the beginning: adoption. Wall Street was building crypto infrastructure. Institutional access was expanding. And the pool of buyers was getting larger. |
So I stuck to my guns. |
Bitcoin went from roughly $16,000 to more than $126,000 at the peak, a gain of about 688%. That was enough to turn every $1,000 into roughly $7,875. |
Three times, bitcoin got crushed. Three times, people said the story was over. And three times, bitcoin came back and made a new all-time high. |
After living through three gut-wrenching cycles, I learned to stop waiting for crypto to feel comfortable. |
The biggest opportunities came after the early buyers had taken profits, the market had run out of steam, and confidence was shot – even as the next wave of adoption was already starting to build. |
That’s when I ask myself one question: Who’s going to bring the next wave of money into this market? |
I call that ugly stretch between adoption waves the “lull.” And friends, hear me when I tell you…. that’s where all the life-changing profits live. In the lull. |
The Lull is About to Turn into a Tidal Wave |
And this is where bitcoin starts to look very interesting to me. |
Because while we’ve been dealing with war, $100 oil, stubborn inflation, a setback for the CLARITY Act, and higher interest rates, bitcoin has been quietly climbing off its lows. |
Bitcoin fell below $58,000 at the end of June. Today, it is back above $85,000. That’s a rebound of nearly 50% from its 2026 low. By comparison, the S&P 500 is up 7% and gold 10% over the same stretch. |
Normally, that alone wouldn’t tell me much. Crypto is volatile, so it bounces all the time. What matters is what bitcoin has had to fight through to get here. |
Inflation is still elevated. The Fed just raised its benchmark rate by a quarter point to 3.75%-4.00%. The Iran war has kept pressure on global energy markets, with Brent crude still above $100 per barrel. And the CLARITY Act has been set back. |
I want you to really think about the volatility bitcoin has had to fight through to make that move. Those are exactly the kinds of conditions that usually make people dump risk assets like bitcoin and hide in cash or Treasuries. |
Yet bitcoin is holding above $85,000. |
And money has started moving back into the spot bitcoin ETFs. Last Thursday alone, those funds took in about $160 million, according to JPMorgan data cited by The Wall Street Journal. |
I can’t tell you exactly who’s behind every bitcoin changing hands. But when bitcoin is nearly 50% above its summer low after everything this market has thrown at it, and money is moving back into the ETFs institutions use to gain exposure… |
That makes me wonder who’s buying while everybody else is still scared. |
It’s clear to me that we’re starting to see big money move back into bitcoin. |
Some of the same institutions that spent months reducing risk are now positioning themselves again before the next major catalyst becomes obvious to everybody else. |
That doesn’t mean bitcoin can’t fall from here. It absolutely can… And I hope it does so I can buy more. |
Here’s What I Want You to Do |
If you’re building a bitcoin position, you can do weekly dollar-cost averaging with one-third of the money you have allocated to bitcoin. |
Let’s say you have $9,000 total you want to put into bitcoin. Take that first third of capital and divide it by 12. Take that $3,000. Divide it by 12. That equals $250. |
Every Monday, buy $250 worth of BlackRock’s bitcoin ETF (IBIT) until the $3,000 has been allocated. |
The other two-thirds you’ll want to deploy anytime bitcoin gets back down to the 200-week moving average (MA). If bitcoin doesn’t get down there by the time you’ve allocated your first third, then take the remaining $6,000 and divide it by 12. That gives you $500. |
Every Monday buy $500 of IBIT until the $6,000 has been allocated. If BTC hits the 200-week MA at any time during this phase, simply take what’s left from the first one-third and buy at the 200-week moving average. |
You won’t get the very best price with this approach. But you’ll get a very good price. |
This is how I allocate to bitcoin during a bear market. What’s great about it is you don’t need to wait for bitcoin to touch the 200-week MA to start dollar-cost averaging. |
And you don’t need to catch the exact bottom. Keep your position sizes rational and never put more at risk than you can afford to lose. |
Let the Game Come to You! |
Big T |
|
|
|
|
0 التعليقات:
إرسال تعليق