Editor’s Note: Please see the following message from Luke Lango, a former venture capital insider whom TipRanks once ranked the #1 stock picker out of 15,000. He just went public with what he believes could be the most lucrative move of Elon Musk’s career, and the free name and ticker of one stock he says is perfectly positioned for it.
Dear Reader, Hi, Luke Lango here of InvestorPlace. I’m a startup founder and former venture capital insider. A few years ago, TipRanks ran its year-end audit of 15,000 stock pickers, from Wall Street analysts to bloggers, and named me the #1 stock picker, with an 84% win rate and an average gain of 60%. Along the way, I studied economics at Caltech. I built a network of insiders at companies like Tesla, SpaceX, Apple and Google. And I was fortunate to identify some of the biggest winners in the market in their early stages, including…
- Advanced Micro Devices (up as much as 26,797%)
- GameStop (up as much as 12,097%)
- Axon Enterprise (up as much as 3,945%)
I’m writing today because I’ve found what I believe could be the most lucrative move of Elon Musk’s career. I call it “XPANSE,” and if you haven’t heard about it yet, you soon will. Over the next few years, XPANSE could change the food you eat… the water you drink… and the places you live and work. It could radically change the prices you pay for airfare, gas, electricity, and household goods. It could even help protect America from what Treasury Secretary Scott Bessent calls “an economic apocalypse.” Along the way, it could make early investors a small fortune. Look, I believe this will be the biggest trend affecting you and your money over the next few years. Yet most Americans don’t have a clue. That’s why I’m going public today with the full story. I’ve tapped my network of tech insiders and dug through everything I could find, all the way down to the hidden provisions in SpaceX’s financial disclosures. I’ve put everything you need to know into a simple presentation. In it, you’ll even learn the name and ticker symbol of an investment I believe is perfectly positioned for XPANSE, free of charge. You can watch my presentation for free right now. We’ve posted it right here… Best regards, 
Luke Lango
Senior Investment Analyst, InvestorPlace P.S. It’s not all good news, however. XPANSE is going to cause a lot of people to lose money, too. I believe dozens of well-known but unprepared businesses will collapse. But the positive effects of this shift far outweigh the negatives. Get the facts for yourself, and make sure you’re not on the wrong side of this trend. Click here to see my brand-new analysis… |
0 التعليقات:
إرسال تعليق